Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

May Meeting Announcement

Dear Members,

I hope everyone is doing well as we get closer to the end of the semester. I am writing to inform you that the CCSD meeting that is scheduled for May 28, 2010 Has been canceled. However, we will be holding a meeting for the ADA BBQ planning committee on June 11, 2010 at 101 West 31ST Street on the 12Th floor in the conference room from 1-3pm. If you have not already signed up and would like to be a part of the ADA planning committee please E-mail me ASAP. Lastly, Our next CCSD full board meeting is scheduled for June 18, 2010 and will take place as scheduled at the above address. Good luck to everyone on finals and I hope to see you all at the next meeting.

Regards,
Greg Bradford, CCSD Secretary

1 comment:

Luis Gutierrez said...

Thank You for all the updates. I love what you did with the website. It's awesome.

20% Off Entire Suite Promo