Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stony Brook Journalism student seeking Bx unemployed Mental Health cli ents to interview

Jason Van Hoven (vh1b521@aol.com) is a Stony Brook journalism student working on his thesis project. He wants to interview Bronxites mental health clients who have completed through employment programs but are not yet employed how they have dealt with the struggle of finding a job.

It would be great if they're willing to tell their story on camera. I can meet with them anywhere within the five boroughs on Tuesdays and the weekends. I'm an easy person to talk to and no one has to worry about being afraid to talk to me. I treat everyone respectfully and fairly. Thank you for your time and I hope I will be able to get in touch with a couple of clients willing to tell me their stories.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

20% Off Entire Suite Promo